You are hereXiaolin Luo - Senior GIS Developer
Xiaolin Luo - Senior GIS Developer
As a Senior GIS Developer in IGRE, Mr. Xiaolin Luo designed and developed an ArcGIS extension toolbox for drain parcel mapping and participated in iTrack System Development (iTrack is a GPS AVL system based on GIS technology and GPS technology.) And now, Mr. Luo is diving into web-based GIS and web service technology.
- M.S. College of Resources and Environment at East China Normal University, Sep 1997 - June 2000
- Training for The Environmental Impact Evaluation Certification sponsored by China,National Bureau of Environmental Protection, Tongji University: 1998
- B.A. College of Environment and Planning of Henan University: Sep 1989 - July 1993
Shanghai City GIS Development Corp: July 2000 - Dec 2003, Department Manager, Senior GIS Software Developer and Chief Software Systems Engineer
- Focused on GIS system architecture definition, specification, capture and monitoring.
- Responsible for GIS system design, system integration.
- Provided GIS technique training for new employees.
- Participated in system development.
Geography Department of Henan Anyang Teachers College: July 1993 - Aug 2000, Vice director of office of fundamental courses, Assistant professor
- Conducted research in Geography, Cartography
- Provided "Cartography", "Human Geography", "Environment Impact Evaluation" and "Astronomy Introduction" for undergraduate students
- Experience using UML for architecture specification and engineering design
- Expert C#, Visual C++, Delphi and VB programmer
- Experience with Oracle8x,Oracle9i,Oracle10g database and ArcSDE administration
- Familiar with Sybase Operating Systems
- Proficient with Windows. Familiar with Linux
- Experience with HTML including CGI scripts and forms.
- Familiar with Java, Java servlets and JSP
- Experience with XML parsers, GML and ArcXML
- Familiar with Web service and .NET framework
- Expert with ESRI products, ArcInfo, ArcView, ArcEdit, MapObjects, ArcSDE and ArcGIS Server etc.
- Experience with MapBasic, MapX, MapInfo
- Familiar with SICAD, GeoMedia, Maptitude, AutoCAD