What to do?
Insert the ESRI CD.
Find the CD icon on your computer. Most likely it will
appear on your desktop or, for PC users, under your
Start menu - My Computer.
- Double-click on the CD icon to see the top-level
folder structure. How many folders are there at this
- Double-click on the folder titled "Voyager."
What seems to be inside this folder?
- Go back up to the top level of the CD's folder structure
(there may be an "Up" arrow for this purpose,
or you may have to re-click on the CD's icon)
- Double-click on the folder titled "Lessons".
Then double-click on the folder titled "Voyager".
What might "LSN" denote on the filenames
inside this folder?(Answer: _LSN stands for Lesson in the file names.)
- Explore the folders and files in one or two other
places on the ESRI CD.
You now are ready to do the next Activity, which involves
finding a Lesson on the ESRI CD, opening the PDF file
associated with that Lesson, and doing the Lesson.